Kwik Kamp II Small Lightweight Camper Trailer
Our production times vary depending on the time of year. Please reach out to us so we can provide an approximate shipping date. The Kwik Kamp II is an extremely popular product and we do sell out often. Order now to ensure you get your trailer when you need it.
Shipping Starting at $349.00.
Please Call For An Exact Quote
Available for pickup in Greenville, SC
Questions? Please CALL 864-501-4559
What would you rather be doing than pitching a tent?
What is it?
is a pull behind motorcycle camping trailer that's more than that: It's a brawny cargo trailer as well. Constructed of durable hand laid fiberglass then mounted on an sturdy chassis, torsion axle, and aluminum wheels; the 24 ft3 cargo bay has plenty of space to pack enough gear for a cozy weekend for two or an action packed weekend for one! What's more, the tent camper's 12'' hitch height, allows it to be towed by cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Why choose a pop up camper over a traditional dome tent?
In the fall and winter, tent camping on the ground can be cold and wet. In the spring and summer, it can be hot and wet. And all year long, the wind is unpredictable. may be one of the best motorcycle camping trailers for sale today that can help make any of these conditions pleasant: Its bunk-style bed platform and a king size mattress are elevated 35'' above the ground to help keep you warm in cold weather. For those hotter months, this roomy, mobile bunkhouse is designed with an a/c port that accommodates a wide range of portable air conditioners to help keep you cool in the heat. When it's wet and windy outside, you can rest easy knowing that your tent is made of high-quality, denier material that is wind-resistant, water-repellent, and tough enough to withstand years of ever changing seasons.
- Setup time is approximately 5 minutes*
- Trailer can be towed behind motorcycles, trikes, cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Tongue jack--FREE
- Torsion Axle
- Aluminum 5-Star wheels
- 400 denier polyester weather-resistant tent
- 8' Ceiling**
- Fantastic ventilation provided by 5 large windows and a door with screen vents
- King-size mattress
- Emergency exit
- Rain fly
- Pan-rolled floor?extends 8" up the sidewalls & is more waterproof and tear-resistant than most tent floors
- 6' Door awning
- Tonneau cover with easy-access zippered pocket--FREE
- 24 ft3 cargo bay
- Fiberglass trailer box--for easy towing
- Exterior cargo bay latch
- Exterior and interior cargo bay access
- Swivel coupler--FREE
- LED taillights
- 4 Stabilizer jacks
- A/C port accommodates wide range of portable air conditioners
- Tent manufactured by Top Stitch of Elkhart, IN